Friday, May 18, 2007

YoZ, guys...

Okay, I am bored...super bored...

Looks like among the 6 of us, I m the only one having holiday now.. so most of u oso dun have time for me... but that's not my purpose of blogging here...

It has been a long time since we last gather together, with all 6 together... Miss the days~

Many things may have happen to each of us. Some of us get to be updated, some not. But what I wanna say to u guys is whatever happen - good or bad... I just wish you guys are really happy, at least at this moment while reading...





Sad or happy, remember one of us will always be there to lend an ear. But all of us will be ready to lend a shoulder and support. ... Frenz 4ever

Guys, Jia you on our journey in life... let's live a happy and satisfying lifestyle... Ermm...must add healthy one oso... ;P

Lastly, I really wish to have all 6 of us gather for a dinner b4 I start my job... With 3 shifts gg on in NUH, dunnoe when I b free like now...

-Yiqi

time is always not the issue but the heart matters...


1 comment:

B3nB3n said...

poor gal, hope we will all meetup soon..
wonder who else is reading this blog... lolx

As for updates, Ying how r you now? Is everyting fine...

Ming, are u back from ur holi? how is it?

for myself, I am doing special semester now. things are getting busy, and for other ting, i have thought tings thru and are totally fine. thank alot...

anyone who read this, hope we can meet up b4 June 4th, yiqi's 1st day of work. and also try to comment on the blog that anyone wrote k. otherwise this blog seems so quiet..

BEN