Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hi guys

Hi,

Hi,
As I told Peiming after the KL trip, I will create a simple blog for the 6 of us. Please kindly fill free to add any post. I am sure everyone got my sms on the account and passwords. Do add in ur link if you have. This blog is mainly to update anything you feel like sharing among 6 of us. To me, is a way to keep in touch, confirm gathering or it maybe redundant oso. Some may prefer to write in their personal blog. Actually, can just copy n paste here oso. It is easier to have a blog of our own, I guess. 有空就读读写写,八卦八卦。Cos I am lazy to maintain another blog, this blog account...everyone's own it. Feel free to add or change it..but I hope not the URL add k? Or else we be lost.... Oso pics can be posted here...it will be our very own blog... So guys, I leave it up to u all... Is either a ignore or write a post loh haha

Plz sign off after each post...so ppl noe who u r...
Anyone pls help me add a chatbox... i dunnoe how to do it...
Most important, dun edit others' post or i cant kpo haha

Let me get the ball rollin' ...

Reflection on KL trip
I dun wan be naggy so everything is point form...(very tired I wan finish my task n go sleep asap haha)

Most important point: I really had fun and enjoy alot... really know u guys more... Below shall be wat I wan to say to u guys (at KL, too tired to say those till i return i wan say haha)
  • PM: I really hope u recover from ur unhappiness asap..really dun wan see u sob again over the issue. It is hard but I believe u can overcome it. U r someone with strong personality. I just feel that we should always cherish what we have. U still have us :) ... We will lend u our ears n shoulders... gal, below is for you...


"I'll just walk away from everything in my mind
And choose a new direction today
Nothing good lays on the roadway behind
I'll pick a new path and head there right away
And if I find the same old agony
In my new direction sought I'll make another trail my new destiny
And head that way without a thought
If I let my heart and mind fall asunder
It is never my goal to again feel pain
But if God wills it to rain
I will drink the tears of angels, and dance and play"


Hope one day u will reach such a stage where u will smile when u tink of the memories..

  • Ying: "materialistic and shallow" tis are the words I rem u said at the night in hotel...but then tink again, if u reali are... u will not join us in KL...u would rather go europe and buy branded goods.. u wont eat with us in hawker oso... see! u r not loh... when we tok abt keeping a pet, u said u think u r a selfish person...pls loh gal...at least i can tell u care for ppl ard u.

  • Zq: Dun feel that u have disappoint anyone about ur secret habit... after u kick it off... we all be happy and proud of u... no matter how u have change, we still treat u as gd fren...

  • B: nothing much to say w tis fellow...haha..PM already said mostly all wat I wan to say haha...ppl always regard u as a rare gem... when is tis gem getting a new target? but tis one nt impt, most impt is u graduate w good grades... study hard...

  • GF: didnt know u so romantic sia...suprised! Anyway, wat i wan to say is I always know u r the most 有心 among us... nv fail to receive ur sms... hope u can find ur interest of area n pursue ur studies or go further in ur work ...


say so much abt u all... dun "box" me... or think of kill me...haha.. and dun say 会说你们不会说自己


when the right time and person arrive, all my barriers shall be overcome and walls shall be broken down... have to be patient haha...


I wan to see ppl's reflection oso...


Enjoy blogging

yiqi

No comments: