Sunday, January 14, 2007

yeah! my turn....

alright.....finally im getting my off day tmr n tues after my 7days of hard work.aniwae, thanks too for creating the blog, yiqi. appreciate it.
i agree we HAVE to meet in feb.y does ben sound like very sad? hm.....hahaha....kidding.i dont mind joining in the welcome tea but problem is i off work earliest at 5plus.by the time i reach yishun is like i dunno wat time... ;p
miss the time we had in k.l...ying, you haven send the pics.y not jus upload here?if we wanat den we jus get from here?im also gg to upload those pics i took using my phone....so happie....we can see all our faces here.guys....ive some new designs....if any1 of u like tell me k...im exploring in to guys accessories le...soon....but not this 2mths...cos gotta rush some orders...heehee..
so which day in feb are we meeting?im fine with anyday as long as it is after 5 meet.b4 5 is a little bit of problem for me.usually hav to rush out the day's report b4 i can go off.
finally,got to say,i love u guys all very much..... ;p;p;p;p

No comments: