Friday, January 12, 2007

YES, i choose to write... Thank alot of the effort

really have to thank you ppl for the effort put in..
this is where i really feel touched to have you people ard.

I dun know how to express my gratitude, and i dun want to writing long boring, grammatic-error-filled type of stories.. so over here I will just say:

Thank you my Friends.
All the memories we have are really filled with pain, laughters and real friendship.

this 5 years after our JC period have passed like this.. some of us have our future pathed or planned, some of us like me, have short-termed plans but will still need a bigger picture of what we really what in life... I just like to give you all my warmest wishes, that everything in lives will be as smooth-sailing as possible.

I will try my best to write interesting stuff here. :)

Lastly (for this post only), I will have to set the nxt gathering to be some day in Feb, cos we have jus too many Feb babies out of the 6 of us. ( 4 out of 6, its like more than half lah)... any objections?

Cheers everyone,
Ben Ben the ex Chairman
(talking abt Chairman, this wed 17th Jan 1530hr, CCS has a CCA openhouse to attract more participants in joining CCS. maybe we can go down to help)

No comments: